Inca Inchi Oil
- Manufacturer Changing Habits
Inca Inchi Oil (almond of the Incas) has a perfect balance of omega 3-6-9 and is very stable and healthy at room temperature.
Inca Inchi is a plant that is native to the Peruvian Amazon region. This oil is extracted from selected seeds of Plukenetia Volubilis Linneo. It is a truly natural, additive-free, non-refined vegetable oil. It is processed mechanically using techniques that do not alter the nature, nor the quality of the oil. It is considered the single richest vegetable source of essential fatty acids, including linoleic Omega 6 and alpha-linolenic Omega 3. The human body does not manufacture these fatty acids on its own, however, they are imperative to good health. Inca inchi oil is also high in anti-oxidants, including Vitamin A and Vitamin E. The structure of this oil aids in protecting the skin, hair and nails by limiting dehydration while it strengthens and builds up natural defenses to common external and dietary exposures. Inca inchi oil is an excellent ingredient to use in products designed to combat inflammation, irritation, dryness and damage. It is sustainable and in fact contributory to the social and economic wellbeing of the regions where the oil is manufactured.
It is one of the most healthy oils on the planet and has all 8 factors of vitamin E, antioxidants and other nutritional factors which make it the premium oil of our time. It’s mild nutty flavour is rapidly becoming a favourite amongst food lovers around the world. It can be used in much the same way as you would use extra virgin olive oil – in salad dressings, on vegetables, pasta, makes a beautiful mayonnaise and as a dipping sauce or with a vinaigrette. Or as a superior replacement for flax seed oil.
- Its oil is high in fatty acids: omega 3 (over 48%), omega 6 (36%) and omega 9 (8%)
- Inca inchi oil has a high digestibility (over 96%)
- It contains antioxidants vitamin A and vitamin E alpha-tocopherol
- Over 60% of the kernel is full of high quality proteins (99% digestible)
- Inca Inchi Oil is 84% essential fats. (These are the fats your body doesn't manufacture, they must be consumed)
- Inca inchi oil is very rich in essential and non-essential amino acids, in sufficient quantities to improve the general human health