- Manufacturer The Simplest Remedy
Charlotte tries so hard at school, but finds it hard to sit still. She forgets instructions, sometimes writes her letters back to front, and makes the same mistakes more than once. She appears scattered or disorganised, and sometimes she struggles to communicate her ideas.
* Clarity and serenity
* Assimilation of new ideas
* Retrieval of forgotten skills
* Ability to learn from past experiences
* Integration of new ideas
* Focus and ambition to try new things
Contains: Purified water, Vibrational Essences, Vegetable Glycerine.
Customers do have the option of using brandy to preserve their mix. Less than 10mls of brandy/glycerine is used. Vegetable glycerine will be used if not specified otherwise.