The Food Critic
- Manufacturer The Simplest Remedy
The Food Critic can be recognised by it’s stubbornness and closed mindedness. It demonstrates resistance to trying new things or new ways of doing things. When being challenged, The Food Critic can be rather manipulative or hot-headed. It can be the most difficult dinner guest you will ever serve!
* Ability to cope and move on
* Fear of losing control
* Openness to new experiences and new ways of doing things
* Relating without manipulating
* Sensitivity, respect and consideration
Contains: Purified water, Vibrational Essences, Brandy, Vegetable Glycerine.
Less than 10mls of brandy/glycerine is used. Customers do have the option of using brandy to preserve their mix. Vegetable glycerine will be used if not specified otherwise.